Soft29.com : Internet : Communications
Argus Surveillance DVR (8 cameras)
Argus DVR Software professional surveillance system fully operated through network.
Argus Surveillance DVR Software has been designed as universal software for security hybrid platforms working simultaneously with wireless and wired IP cameras, TV-boards, capture cards, power-line, and USB cameras. It has web interface with the same look and functionality on the local and remote computers. Users have full control of the program through network that surveillance computer can be operated with no monitor, keyboard, and mouse connected.
Program's modular structure significantly increases reliability because all modules act as independent applications. If one module fails, other modules continue running. For example if the "capture" module freezes, "watchdog" restarts it immediately that viewers don't notice anything because they are watching video using a "playback" module.
The program performs "cyclic" recording that the "disk full" situation never occurs. The recording can be non-stop or it can be activated by motion, audio activity, sensor, or by schedule. Duration of pre alarm recording can be configured up to 60 sec. and there is no limit for duration of post alarm recording.
Playing back recorded video is pretty simple and performs on the surveillance computer as well as on remote computer through Web interface.
The program performs synchronized video playback for event analysis from multiple cameras simultaneously. Also recorded data can be searched by date, time or by sensor event. All recorded data can be encrypted and password protected.
- Supports 1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 8x8, 16x16... etc. simultaneous camera viewing formats (unlimited number of cameras on the screen).
- Scheduled or continuous video recording.
- Activate recording upon motion detection. User may select specific areas of coverage to be recorded.
- The following tasks can be triggered upon motion detection: sending captured images by e-mail, sound alarm, recording video.
- Remote monitoring cameras and playing-back recorded video through Internet.
- Zoom-in / zoom-out function on the camera view.
- All images are time and date stamped.
- Pan / Tilt / Zoom functions with supported PTZ cameras.
- Encrypted and password protected video/audio streaming.
- Hybrid platform that works simultaneously with Wireless Cameras, Analog Cameras, Powerline Cameras, USB, and IP Cameras.
- Configurable each camera's name, video quality, video resolution, brightness, and contrast.
- Multi-level password protection that only authorized users allowed to access.
The program can be configured to run as Windows service that the program starts automatically at system boot and executes even when no user is logged on to the system.
- Automatically resumes viewing and recording after system reboot.
- Cyclic recording which is recyclable overriding of hard disk space and the "disk full" situation never occurs.
- Synchronized video playback for event analysis from multiple cameras simultaneously.
- Query recorded data by date, time & events.
- Time & date stamping on video playback.
- Print snapshots of recorded video.
- Full Control and Customization through Network (surveillance computer can be operated with no monitor and keyboard connected).
- Dynamic IP support for Internet access.
- Access trough tunnel web server (helps accessing the surveillance computer from Internet even if network completely protected by firewall).
- The program provides MPEG-4 compression that 40G hard drive stores two weeks of continuous recording and few months of motion recording.
- PC Compatible computer
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP, 2003
- 256MB RAM
- 32 MB Video Card
- 40 GB hard drive
- Color monitor
- Mouse or other pointing device
- CD-ROM drive for software installation
- Sound card for audio play