MP3 to KOZ Converter
How to convert MP3 to KOZ? The programs listed below are the easy-to-use and top-user-rating MP3 KOZ converting tools that help you convert MP3 to AAC+ for KOZ. It is safe to install and there are no spyware or adware in all listed software. Best of all, the software is picked through testing by our professional digital video/audio editors. Free download the MP3 to KOZ Converter to enjoy your favorite music on mobile phones now!
What is KOZ?
A. KOZ is audio flie format developed by Chaoticom and used by Groove Mobile for downloading songs to mobile phones; also used by the Sprint Music store for Sprint/Nextel subscribers. When you download a song from the Sprint Music Store, it's in KOZ format.
Is there a program to convert to KOZ?
No, there isn't. However, KOZ is the same thing as AAC+.
How do you convert MP3 to AAC+?
- Download and install MediaCoder.
- Run MediaCoder.
- To add files, click "Add File" To add an entire directory, click "Add Directory".
- Once your files are in the queue, select the output folder.
- Click on "3GPP AAC+" and select the desired bitrate. 24kbps to 48kbps are recommended, but 32kbps sound great.
- Uncheck "Enable Parametric Stereo".
- To make your music louder, click File >Settings >Audio Filters >Volume Normalization >Value >Yes.
- Then click Apply >OK.
- Now, you're ready to convert your files! Just click "Start" and find them in your output directory when they are finished.
MediaCoder is a FREE universal audio/video batch transcoder distributed under GPL license, which puts together lots of excellent audio/video codecs and tools from the open source community into an all-in-one solution, capable of transcoding among different audio/video formats. With many extra features and a expandable architecture, MediaCoder is more than a GUI of a bunch of command line tools. Free Download
- Convert to and from many audio and video compression formats and re-multiplex into various container formats, on the fly, in batch.
- Give you the control over the transcoding process and all the parameters of the transcoded files, so you can learn about, compare among and play with various codecs.
- Specific user interfaces for specific devices with device plug-ins and extensions.
- Fully standalone, no dependent on any media player, filter or codec, no registration of any components into system.
- Extensions to expand custom features and user interfaces.
- Improving compression / reducing file size
- Converting for audio/video portable devices (digital audio player, MP4 player, mobile phone, PDA, PSP, VCD/DVD player etc.)
- Extracting audio tracks from video files
- Ripping audio/video discs
- MP3, Vorbis, AAC, AAC+, AAC+v2, MusePack, Speex, AMR, WMA, RealAudio, mp3PRO*
- FLAC, WavPack, Monkey's Audio, OptimFrog, AAC Lossless, WMA Lossless*, WAV/PCM
- H.264, Xvid, MPEG 1/2/4, Theora, Flash Video, Dirac, 3ivx*, RealVideo*, Windows Media Video
- AVI, MPEG/VOB, Matroska, MP4, RealMedia*, ASF, Quicktime*, OGM*
- CD, VCD, DVD, CUE Sheet*
Keywords: convert mp3 to koz, koz to mp3, mp3 to koz, convert mp3 to aac+, koz converter