DVDFab Platinum is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development.
- Full HD-DVD and Blu-Ray support (Removes AACS).
- Added profile for Playstation.
- Rewritten DVD parser to be independent with UDF/ISO file system.
- Improved copy protection removal engine.
- The navigation bar can be customized now: show/hide specific options, or add new options for "DVD to Mobile".
- Added "Cell Phone", "PVP" and "PDA" options for "DVD to Mobile".
- Added many profiles for "Cell Phone", "PVP" and "PDA".
- Added profile for iPod 5.5G, which supports high resolution 640x480.
- Added profile for PSP firmware 3.30, which supports high resolution 480x272 and 720x480.
- Added profile for Apple TV.
- Added command line support. "Full Disc" only now.
- 8 DVD to DVD copy modes available: Full Disc, Main Movie, Split, Customize, Customize Split, Clone, Merge and Write Data.
- Full Disc: All movies, menus and trailers, is copied to a DVD with just one click.
- Main Movie: Just copy the movie, with specific audio/subpicture.
- Split: Copy a DVD-9 onto two DVD-5 discs with 100% quality, and preserve original menus on both discs. Ideal for episodic/season DVD movies, TV series, etc.
- Customize: Personalize your DVDs! Want to make a DVD with only your favorite titles? How about cutting out those annoying commercials? Or selecting specific audio/subpicture? No problem! You can select just your favorite titles, specify the title playback order, with or without original menus, to create a DVD with only the stuff you want!
- Customize Split: Copy a DVD-9 onto two DVD-5 discs using "Customize" way. Ideal for episode/season DVD.
- Clone: Make perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit copy of DVDs: Make perfect dual layer DVD copy by using the original layer break position; Copy data DVD disc, like PS2 DVD.
- Merge: Combine several titles of several sources into one DVD: Combine two DVD-9 like &quot;The Lord of the Rings&quot; into one DVD-9; Merge season DVDs to fewer discs; Create your own special features collection disc.
- Write Data: Burn existing DVD folder or ISO image file to DVD writer, or convert DVD folder to ISO image file.
- Burn to any blank DVD Disc (DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL).
- Constantly updated to support latest DVD burners and blank DVD discs.
- Remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc.
- Constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections.
- Very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.
- Backup scratched/dirty disc: Even if some information (IFO) cannot be read, you can still copy Main Movie or Customize; Recovery from DVD reading (VOB) error.
- Support both NTSC and PAL DVD.
- Preview title like real DVD player.
- Windows Vista/XP/2000/98/ME
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 256 MB of RAM
- 10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive