Soft29.com : File Management :
Search and locate searchstrings
Display search results
Search zip files and perform file operations
FileHunter is a search file utility for WIN 98, ME AND XP. The program finds misplaced files on multiple drives and multiple directories. The program can be used to locate files matching search parameters very quickly.
Filehunter can also locate directories on your system. FileHunter's search parameters are disk/ directory, extensions, dates, file size, attributes and text.
||Get Full Version Only $38.00
|Receive information electronically about registration code and downloading immediately after ordering! 30-day Money Back Guarantee and Free technial supports within 24 hours.
- Search and locate searchstrings.
- Search Windows special Folders.
- Search zip files and perform file operations.
- Search within search results.
- Search multiple directories and drives.
- Search inside Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Word documents.
- Search results can be printed or saved to a file for analysis.
- Search all storage devices attached to your system, including floppy drives, hard drives, CD\DVD Rom drives, and network drives.
- Display search results.
- View files.
- Load search results..
- Add extra directories to previously saved search results.
- Perform fast searches.
- Find files before certain dates, after specific dates, within specified date ranges, outsides date ranges or within days either side of a date.
- File results can be sorted by file name, file folder, size , file type, dates, number of occurrences a search string appears in a file and file attributes in ascending and descending order.
- Display file properties by right clicking file results.
- Find directories.
- Display file extensions registered on your computer.
- Use user defined extensions.
- Save and load search parameters.
- Ise modified, created and last accessed dates.
- Match file sizes and attributes.
- Use case sensitive search strings.
- View the number of occurrences of a search string in a file.
- View search strings in multiple files.
- Perform file operations on search results,- eg copy, move, recycle, delete and open.
- Use multi string extensions or filenames in a continuous list.
- Boolean AND + Or can be used with text in search strings.
- Exclude file extensions.
- Explore zip archives.
- Copy or move search result folders with existing paths to new locations.
- Use regular expressions.
- Rename filenames.
- Up to 90 Multiple search strings searched at once.
- Display files Not Containing Search Strings.
- Print search results by columns.
- Copy and Print Excel workbook and worksheet search results to files.