Soft29.com : File Management :
The program searches zip & compressed archives and self extracting *.EXE files for misplaced files on multiple drives and multiple directories.
Zipsearch is a search file utility for WIN 98, ME AND XP. The program searches zip & compressed archives and self extracting *.EXE files for misplaced files on multiple drives and multiple directories.
Zipsearch can also locate directories on your system. Zipsearch's search parameters are disk/ directory, extensions, dates, file size and text.
||Get Full Version Only $44.00
|Receive information electronically about registration code and downloading immediately after ordering! 30-day Money Back Guarantee and Free technial supports within 24 hours.
- Search zip files and compressed archives.
- Perform fast searches.
- Find numbers or strings in EXCEL files.
- Find files before certain dates, after specific dates, within specified date ranges.
- Outsides date ranges or within days either side of a date.
- Show file extraction paths.
- Search all storage devices attached to your system, including floppy drives, hard drives, CD\DVD Rom drives, and network drives.
- File results can be sorted by file name, file folder, size , file type, dates, number of occurrences a searchstring appears in a file and file attributes in ascending and descending order.
- Display file properties by right clicking file results.
- Find directories.
- Search multiple directories and drives.
- Display file extensions registered on your computer.
- Save and load search parameters.
- Use modified dates and times.
- Match file sizes.
- Use case sensitive search strings.
- View the number of occurences of a searchstring in a file.
- View searchstrings in multiple files.
- View files.
- Search results can be printed or saved to a file for analysis.
- Perform file operations on search results,-eg copy, move, recycle, delete and open.
- Use multi string extensions or filenames in a continuous list.
- Up to 90 multiple search strings.
- Replace text within zip archives and normal uncompressed files.
- Search self extracting zip archives (*.EXE) and Java Class files(*.JAR).
- Search multibyte unicode files.
- Search the following archive extensions.