How to rip convert DVD to PSP video MP4 audio MP3,M4A.
|A professional software download center. Our editors tested various software and finally pick the best software for you!|
How to rip convert DVD to PSP video MP4 formats and PSP audio formats MP3, M4A with Xilisoft DVD to PSP Converter
Xilisoft DVD to PSP Converter is powerful, high quality, easy to use DVD ripping software which helps you copy DVD to PSP video MP4 formats and PSP audio formats MP3.
Download the DVD to PSP Converter, and install to your computer.
1. Load your DVD into the program: Please choose "Add DVD Folder" in the File menu or directly click the "DVD" button in the main interface, then select your DVD-ROM in the pop-up window and press the "OK" button.
2. All files from DVD disc are loaded as the following picture:
Tip: The "Title" button allows us to edit listed titles/chapters like renaming, removing, checking, etc, which is the same as the 'Edit' menu.
3. Highlight certain chapters you want to convert or just keep all chapters selected. Then set output format: Select the target output format in "Profile" combo-box on the interface. You can select different output formats for different files.
Tip: You will get a first-class output file if you select “Excellent Quality”, but the size of the file would be quite large in this way. According to the test, in excellent quality conversion, if your original video file is in 2 hours duration, the output file will be larger than 500 MB, which means it is beyond the capability of 512 MB memory stick. But with “Minimal Size” output, the output file will be about 220 MB, which means it is possible that you store two movies on your 512 MB memory disk. Generally speaking, I recommend the default setting “PSP-PSP MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4)”, which will produce medium quality in proper size.
4. Set output mode: After selecting certain output format, the right panel will show general standard of the format. By clicking certain setting, you may specify it. Or just keep the default settings.
Tip: It supports clip or segment conversion. You can convert any clip or segment by setting the start point and duration at will. For example, you want to rip a clip from 00:03:20 to 00:08:00 please click "Start time" to set the starting time 00:03:20 and click "Duration" to specify the length 00:04:40.
5. There are other options on the interface you can adjust. Or you can just keep the default settings:
6. Begin to convert: Finally, press the "Encode" button. Note: The default setting is all item(s) checked. If you only want to rip certain item(s), check it/them, click "Encode", and then Xilisoft DVD to PSP Converter will rip them one by one. You would see the info "Completed" in the status column after a successful conversion.
7. After the files are successfully ripped, you may click the "Open" button to browse the output files.
>> After the conversion is done, there will be two output files for each single loaded file. One is the .MP4 video file, playable with QuickTime on PC, another is a .THM file. Both of them are necessary for PSP. The two files are in the same main title, for example, if your original file is "test.avi", after the conversion, you will get two files: "test.mp4" and "test.thm".
>> Xilisoft DVD to PSP Converter has integrated PSP Video Manager, which will be found in the “Tool” menu. Please get your PSP connected with PC first, and then run PSP Video Manager from the “Tool” menu. The program will detect “C:\Temp” automatically and show the PSP files in this folder on the left; the files on the PSP will be shown on the right, shown as “Removable Disk”. Please highlight the file which you want to put into the PSP and then click “Copy->”. The file will be transferred into PSP. After this step, you will see your file on the right, which means that the file is playable on the PSP now.
DVD Video Converter Mac Video Converter Hot Converter Vista iPod Video Converter Video Editing Software