How to rip DVD to AAC,AC3,MP3,WAV,OGG,RA,WMA and AU.
|A professional software download center. Our editors tested various software and finally pick the best software for you!|
How to rip DVD audio to AAC, AC3, MP3, WAV, OGG, RA, WMA and AU formats with ImTOO DVD Audio Ripper
DVD Audio Ripper is a software DVD movie soundtrack ripper which can rip DVD audio to AAC, AC3, MP3, WAV, OGG, RA, WMA and AU formats. You can use DVD Audio Ripper to extract DVD audio and rip DVD movie soundtrack to AAC MP3 and convert DVD to AC3 WAV with complete sound effects.
1. Free download DVD Audio Ripper, install and run. Load DVD, choose "Open DVD" in the File menu or directly press the "DVD" button in the main interface, then select your DVD Drive in the pop-up window and press the "OK" button.
2. After you successfully load the DVD, the DVD info is displayed in the left window. Sometimes some chapters/episodes hide in another index, you can change an index in "Index" dropdown box to load these chapters/episodes.
3. You can select the audio track for the target files in the "Audio" combo-box in the Input area.
4. You may edit ID3 tag by entering the info in the "Genre", "Album", "Artist" and "Year" boxes. MP3 format supports ID3 tag while Wave format doesn't.
5. Select the target audio format in the "Format" combo-box in the Output area. If you choose "MP3 (*.mp3)" as the output format, DVD Audio Ripper allows you to specify the audio quality by clicking the "Settings" button. In general, you'd better keep the default value, that's enough to reserve wonderful audio quality.
6. In general, DVDs are ripped by chapters. Especially to music DVDs, a chapter is a song. If you prefer to split DVD audio tracks by certain file size, please select "Custom Size" in the "Volume Size" box. You may enter the specifying number by clicking "Settings" button. The default is "5 MB".
If you want to rip by certain duration, please select "Custom time", you may enter the specifying number by clicking "Settings" button (the default is 3 minutes).
7. You may specify the output path by clicking "Browse..." button or directly entering a file path in the "Path" box at the bottom of the Output area.
8. With all settings being properly done, click the "Rip and Encode All" button in the main interface or choose "Encode" in the File menu to start ripping.
If you want to encode certain chapter, please select the chapter to highlight it, then choose "Encode Current Selection" in the File menu.
If you want to encode from a specific starting point, firstly, you must change "Volume Size" to "Custom size" or "Custom Time", then choose "Encode From Current Position" in the File menu.
If you want to encode a segment, please choose "Encode Segment" in the File menu, then enter the beginning time and the duration of the clip. For example, you want a clip from 00:20:20 to 00:35:00, you should enter From 00:20:20 and the Length is 00:14:40, after that, click the "Encode" button.
9. After the file is successfully ripped, you may click the "Open Folder" button to browse the output files.
DVD Video Converter Mac Video Converter Hot Converter Vista iPod Video Converter Video Editing Software