Soft29.com : MP3 & Audio : CD Burner
Mac CD Burner
Mac and PowerBook users can easily produce their own audio and data CDs and DVDs.
Dragon Burn is versatile Mac CD Burner and Mac DVD Burner software, It enables Mac desktop and PowerBook notebook computer users to quickly and easily begin producing audio, data, mixed-mode CDs, and DVDs. Dragon Burn's Multi-Burning engine allows users to simultaneously write multiple CDs or DVDs. It also fully supports the newest internal and external drives, including 16x DVD-R drives.
Using the Mac CD/DVD Burner, Mac and PowerBook users can easily produce their own audio and data CDs and DVDs; mixed-mode and CD extra discs; and VCD and SVCD video discs. Users can mix and match AIFF, CDDA, MP3 or Wave files to produce custom audio CDs. For CD and DVD data mastering applications, The Mac CD/DVD Burner fully supports ISO 9660 MS-DOS and Joliet, HFS (Mac OS) and HFS+ (Mac OS Extended) file systems. For Hybrid CDs and DVDs, users can select Mac OS and ISO 9660 file system combinations including data from previous ISO 9660 sessions.
For complete data protection and recovery, users can burn layouts to a disc or save them as complete disc image files. Using similar creation techniques, users can quickly and easily produce a backup copy of any CD or non-copy protected DVD. To ensure that users always produce quality discs, The Mac CD Burner supports BurnProof and other buffer-underrun protection technologies. For maximum throughput performance, the mastering software also supports USB 2.0 and FireWire CD/DVD burners.
Mac CD Burner Key Features
- Creates Audio & MP3 CDs from WAV, AIFF, MP3 files and Audio CD Tracks.
- Converts Audio Files to and From Wave/AIFF/MP3 Formats.
- Encode MP3 files from WAVE/AIFF/CDDA tracks.
- Set pause length (0-10 seconds) of each audio track.
- Disc-At-Once (DAO) writing for Audio CDs.
- Plays audio track using QuickTime controller embedded in the layout.
- Unlimited MP3 Encoding by Fraunhofer.
- Online Music Database Support.
- Automatic Volume Balancing.
- Import iTunes Playlists for Audio CD burning.
- CD-Text support for track and disc.
- Audio Swapping Supported: Automatically extracts audio tracks from CD to your local hard drive using Drag-n-Drop.
- Extract or encode multiple audio tracks at the same time (WAVE/AIFF/MP3).
- ISO9660 MS-DOS
- ISO9660 Joliet (long file name)
- HFS (Mac OS)
- HFS+ (Mac OS Extended)
- Hybrid (MS-DOS/HFS)
- Hybrid (MS-DOS/HFS+)
- Hybrid (Joliet/HFS)
- Hybrid (Joliet /HFS+)
- Universal Disc Format (UDF) 1.5
- Volume Info for ISO9660 & UDF Discs.
- CD-ROM XA format support.
- Apple Extensions support.
- Create/Use custom filters for data layouts to easily archive to data CDs/DVDs by file type.
- Add data incrementally to CDs and DVDs (Multisession Support) for HFS(+), ISO and UDF file systems.
- Multi-Session Spport.
- Import Session (ISO 9660 Sessions)
- Allows the import of existing ISO 9660 session(s).
- Highlights files from previous session in the layout.
- Displays information from previous ISO 9660 sessions.
- Option to completely remove imported session(s) with a single click.
- Supports all CD formats (including Multi-session discs).
- DVD Data copy (non copy-protected).
- Single drive CD Copy supported.
- Copy to hard disk prior to burning option.
- Source Drive Speed Checking to insure most efficient burning speed is selected prior to a burn.
- Drag-n-Drop CD Image Files directly into layout.
- Displays track/session information for source (Including CD Image).
- Copies CD-Text information for Track and Disc.
- CD Image support.
- Record business meetings or archive classic LPs and cassette tapes. Use a microphone or turn virtually any analog music source into a crystal clear digital CD.
Mixed Mode CD
CD Extra CD (Enhanced CD)
MP3 CD Layout (ISO 9660 format)
- Automatically Encode MP3s from AIFF/CDDA/WAVE input files
- Creates/Manages MP3 Playlist when burning an MP3 CD.
- Burn MP3 Playlist and autorun for Windows users.
- Multiple Document Interface support
- Create/edit layouts while burning or erasing.
- Save/load any layouts while burning or erasing.
- Double clicking a saved layout will automatically load the layout.
- Dynamic Drive Support(DDS)and Live Update
- Dynamic Drive Support eliminates the worry about CD drive compatibility by automatically detecting your drive and allowing a basic level of support for your drive even if the Mac CD Burner does not directly support it. In this case, some drive specific features will not be available until the drive is fully supported and listed in our supported drive database.
- Use Live Update to download and install the latest version of the supported drive database from the NTI website.
- Multiple Recording
- Each layout can start a burn/erase process.
- Dragon Burn's Device Manager keeps track of each drive's status to prevent multiple access of the same drive during burning/erasing.
- Disc Info
- Displays detailed media information for selected drive.
- Allows user to erase.
- Allows user to extract tracks onto local hard drive.
- Displays CD-Text if available.
- Recorder Info
- Displays detailed information gathered from system and database file about each CD/DVD Recorder.
- Displays current drive database version.
- Live Update for Drive Support Database (Internet connection required)
- Automatically download newest drive support database directly from our FTP to support the newest drives.
- Burning Options
- Scans and validates all files prior to burning.
- Smart Decision sets up all the options based on layout type, drive/media capabilities, and source data.
- Speed Slider is customized based on current drive and media used.
- Track-At-Once/Session-At-Once/Disc-At-Once supported.
- Dragon Burn supports all buffer under run technologies like BURN-Proof, JustLink, Seamlesslink and ExacLink.
- Simulate Burning.
- Write CD-Text (if available).
- User Preferences
- Stores default settings automatically.
- Select amount of cache to use for burning.
- Select volume for temporary file storage.
- Customize your own burning progress bar.
- Set MP3 Encoding Options (Quality, Bit rate, Channels).
Discus Label Maker Software. (Available only with Box Version)
- Integrated tools for designing and printing personalized CD/DVD labels and jewel case inserts.
- Supports curved and angled text.
- Includes hundreds of CD backgrounds, clip art images, scalable borders, and paint program included.
- Insert song and track information on labels and inserts automatically.
- Hardware Requirements
Mac computer with Power PC processor.
128 MB of RAM.
20 MB of free disk space for software installation.
NTI-supported CD or DVD recorders.
Please visit our web site at Click Here for the latest list of NTI-supported CD or DVD recorders.
- Software Requirements
Mac OS X 10.1.5 or later.
Mac Video Converter Related Software
- DVD Copy for Mac
can copy an entire DVD movie in 1:1 ratio perfectly in the cases of copying D5 to D5, D9 to D9, D5 to D9; and compress DVD-9 (dual-layer DVD) to one DVD-5 disc easily. It also allows you copying the DVD’s main movie only.
- DVD Ripper for Mac
is powerful, all-in-one DVD Ripper software, which is designed specially for Mac users. It is fast in ripping DVD to AVI, MPEG, WMV, DIVX, RM, MOV, 3GP, 3GP2, MP4, MP4 AVC, etc video formats. as well as rip DVD to MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, M4A(AAC), OGG, RA, AU, etc audio formats.