Flip Book Maker
Flip Book Maker comes with user-friendly and wizard-guided interface that enables you to quickly make a Flash Flipping Album to present your photos. Starting from adding photos, just choose from variety of flash flip book templates, and you are ready to publish flash flip book as SWF Flash file, HTML, EXE and Screensaver for web and PC. The flip book templates are well-designed and automatically combine your photos to a stunning flip book.
Flip Book Maker Key Features
- You can easily customize your favorite style.
- Double click any page to show your picture at slideshow mode.
- Pages can be easily inserted or deleted direct from the album.
- Autoflip function allows you to view or show your pictures as an automated album.
- You can customize the book size you like.
- You can preview your flip book in full screen mode.
- Support for keyboard operation.
- You can publish your flip book as swf, exe, html or screen saver file.
How to make Flip Books? - Flip Book Maker helps you instantly turn your digital photos into an interactive Flash Flipping Album from ready-to-use templates in only a few clicks.
Easy Steps to Create a Flipping Flash Album
Starting by importing your photos, choose from variety of pre-made Flipping Flash Album templates, and publish! Making a flip book is that easy. No flash knowledge and programming skills needed.
Edit and Organize Photos
- Photo editing (rotate, crop, add texts, add special effects, etc).
- Drag-n-drop photo thumbnail to the desired location to organize photos.
Choose from Well Designed Flip Book Templates
- A flip book template provides everything together (layout, flip transition, flip sound effect, background) so you only need to import photos and music, and personalize if necessary.
- Set background color & background image for flip book.
- Specify a title for flip book.
Add Background Music
- Add favorite music from local disk.
- Trim the music to suit your needs.
Publish & Share your Flipping Flash Album
- Make a flash SWF file so that you can publish it to your website.
- Make a standalone executable file suitable for presentation.
- Make a HTML file. When you choose to make HTML files, a .HTML and .SWF file will be created. You can put these two files in your website. Simply by viewing the .HTML file, your show will be played.
- Make a screensaver and make it ready-to-use.