Soft29.com : Misc Multimedia Software
Create, edit, extract, convert, compress, encrypt, split and mount CD/DVD image file.
PowerISO is a easy-to-use CD/DVD image file processing and file compression tool, which allows you to create, extract, compress, edit and convert CD/DVD image files, and mount these files with internal virtual drive. And most of all, the compressed files can be used directly without decompressing. It can process almost all CD-ROM image files including ISO and BIN.
- Support ISO, BIN, NRG, IMG, DAA, ...
- Open, Create, Edit, Extract ISO File...
- Compress, Encrypt, Split ISO File...
- Integrated with internal Virtual Drive...
- Support Shell Integration...
- Supports on-the-fly burning.
- Can edit and burn Audio CD image file.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Supports command-line parameters.
- Support almost all CD/DVD-ROM image file formats(ISO, BIN, NRG, CDI, DAA and so on).
Note: DAA(Direct-Access-Archive) is an advanced format for image file, which supports some advanced features, such as compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes. It can be handled directly just like other formats, such as ISO, BIN, ...
- Open and extract ISO File.
- Create ISO file from hard disk files or CD/DVD-ROM.
- Edit an existing ISO file directly.
- Convert image files between ISO/BIN and other formats. PowerISO can convert almost all image file formats to standard ISO format file.
- Make bootable ISO file, get boot information from bootable ISO file.
- Make floppy disk image file.
- Optimize files to save disk space while saving ISO file.
- Mount ISO file with internal virtual drive. You don't need install any other virtual drive software.
- Can be used easily. PowerISO supports shell integration, context menu, drag and drop, clipboard copy paste...