Soft29.com : MP3 & Audio : Music Management
CD DVD Label Maker
Create stunning CD and DVD labels, CD jewel cases and DVD boxes. Supports 99% of paper types and direct to CD printers! Stop wondering what's on your CDs!
Acoustica CD DVD Label Maker Make your own CD labels DVD labels and jewel cases with the ultimate in ease and flexibility! If you are sick of guessing what songs are on what CD, get the CD DVD label maker that automatically puts your track list on your CD DVD labels! Chock full of custom art for holidays and special occasions like Christmas, Valentines, birthdays, vacations, weddings and more! offers box DVD label support, logging capability for helping with support and bugs, holes in CD labels will reflect actual label you are designing for.
The CD DVD Label Maker Automatically imports your track information from Acoustica MP3 CD Burner, WinAmp, Easy CD Creator or any other popular play list or previously burnt CD! Print on standard paper or stock sticker labels and jewel case templates. can select paper type from bottom of each label type, additional label stickers supported, limited parsing of ogg and ra files for importing play lists, filename parsing ability for tag info, one of the best CD DVD label maker, CD Label Software and DVD Label Software all in one !
See also: CD/DVD Label Maker for Mac
|Receive information electronically about registration code and downloading immediately after ordering! 30-day Money Back Guarantee and Free technial supports within 24 hours.
- new! Automatically align your printers with the Printer Alignment Wizard
- new! Now reads data or backup CDs and creates an instant summary
- new! Video DVD / Chapter support
- Import art from tons of stock graphics or your own photographs
- Automatically import your music play lists such as iTunes or read the contents of your previously burnt CD into visually appealing arrangements. (Also reads MP3 CDs!)
- Create curved and spiral text
- Easy wizards help create your CD/DVD/mini CD labels and CD jewel cases
- Supports 99% of stock CD labels and CD jewel case templates
- Support for the new direct-to-CD printers
- Support for DVD cases
- Supports Asian fonts
- Supports .GIF, .TIF and various digital camera RAW image formats
No typing in track information
Typing in the track information on a CD could easily take 5 to 10 minutes depending on your typing speed. We've automated the process! We can either read a play list or an actual audio CD to get the names of the tracks, album info, artist info and track lengths! Click one of these buttons and you're done.
- Includes integrated iTunes playlist support!
- Read CDs and get your song information directly from the CD you've burned. (Reads CD-Text or looks it up on the Internet via FreeDB) *Also reads MP3 CDs!*
- Import your songs from Easy CD Creator, Nero, iTunes, Winamp, Acoustica, Emusic and others!
[Of course, if you need to type in your track info, it supports that as well!]
Choose from easy song list layout options
Once you've imported your songs, set them up with a click! Quickly and easily change the way the tracks are arranged! Choose from:
- Spiral song lists
- Circular song lists
- 2 column song lists
- Song lists on the left, right, bottom and top
Adding art is easy
Our special "I need to make a label but I'm in a big hurry" wizard makes it easy. Choose from tons of stock art all ready for you to print!. Choose themes from birthdays, weddings, jazz, hip-hop, classical, rock, holidays & more. Get 225 extra art pieces free when you purchase the software. If you are still hungry for even more art after that, local Yosemite artists have more for a mere $10. Of course, you can also load in your own art via our simple art search explorer which searches your hard drive for photos and art!
- Use our stock art
- Import your own photos
- Import art/photos you find on the Internet
- Add as many pictures as you'd like
Printing is a snap
- Once you've added your art and imported your track list, you need to print. If you've ever tried one of those programs that does not know about CD templates and you've had to set your margins up manually and probably wasted multiple stickers with mistake prints, your problems we'll be solved.
- We support many different CD/DVD label and CD jewel case templates
This includes Avery, Ace, Allsop, Belkin, Boma, Burlington,CassetteHouse, CD Stomper, CD Technology,CDLabelCorp, Compulabel, Data Becker, Decadry, Diamond, Discwasher, Dymo, HP, IBM, Imation, JP, Label Me, LabelGear, Lelabel, Lorenz Bell, Maxell, Memorex, Meritline, Micro Application, Mirage, Neato, PressIt, Primera, Quill, Sanwa, Staples, Stick-it, SureThing, TDK, Verbatim, WriteAway, Xerox & Zweckform.
- If you prefer a specific label template, no problem, we'll support it. And, if for some remote possibility, we don't support it, let us know and we'll make sure we support it! Customer service is a high priority for Acoustica.