Soft29.com : Internet : Online Privacy
iPig VPN Server PRO Edition
iPig is simply the most easy-use wireless encryption software for keep your Wi-Fi and wired connections safe from hackers.
The problem: Whenever you use an internet connection in a public or publically accessible place, you put your data at risk. The internet connection may be a free or commercial Wi–Fi hotspot, an Ethernet network jack in your hotel room, or a network drop in the office you’re visiting. All data you send can be intercepted easily and quickly by persons unknown, without your knowledge. Your data may be your email usernames and passwords, your emails, Instant Messages, web passwords, and all the web pages you visit.
The solution: iOpus Private Internet Gateway (iPIG)
Using powerful 256-bit AES encryption technology, the iOpus Private Internet Gateway (iPIG) creates a secure "tunnel" that protects your inbound and outbound communications (Email, Web, IM, VOIP, calls, FTP, etc.) at any Wi-Fi hotspot or wired network.
iPIG shields your data from even the most sophisticated methods of online spying and snooping like the "Evil twin attacks". In addition, your sensitive information is not only protected between your computer and the wireless access point you're using, but all the way to iOpus' secure connection servers deep in the Internet. This ensures that your data can't be easily hijacked through the air and at the point it transitions to a "wired" Ethernet connection.
Unlike other technologies, iPig works with any kind of Internet connection (Wifi, WLAN, 802.11 a/b/g, wired ethernet) and requires NO configuration of any kind. You just start your favorite web browser, email client or chat software and switch the iPig encryption on: iPig grabs all Internet traffic before it leaves your PC and encrypts it securely! iPig also works with all major firewall software like Zonealarm or Norton Internet Security. The software runs on Windows 2000, XP and 2003 (Sorry, Windows 98, ME are not supported).
How does iPig security compare to WEP or WPA encryption?
- WEP encryption is already broken and thus not secure. WEP will stop a casual user, but freely available programs like AirSnort enable any Cracker to break into your WLAN with little trouble. Making matters even worse, the cracking techniques most frequently used will work equally well no matter what WEP key length you're using.
- WPA encryption itself is secure, but stops at the hotspot. Thus while it protects your data while it is "in the air", it offers no protection at all if the hotspot itself is corrupted.
- In contrast, if the data is encrypted with iPig, the data is still encrypted while it passes through the hotspot. Thus, even an "evil twin" attack can not compromise your security.
- Click here to download iPig
For network experts
Do you want to set up your own secure Internet endpoint? Instead of having the Pig client send all data to our secure connection servers, you can set up your own secure connection servers. Just like the iPig client, the iPig Server is extremly easy to install. All you need is a PC or Server with a permanet Internet connection.
Click here to download iPig Server Express Edition
The iPig Server Express Edition for up to 5 users is freeware.
Need more power? The iPig Server PRO Edition allows an unlimited number of users and connections (only limited by system resources) and is available for only US$ 99.95. The PRO Edition also includes free upgrades and direct email support for one year. Click here to purchase the iPig Server PRO Edition now.
- Windows 2000, XP or 2003
- Works with EVERY WLAN/WIFI/LAN card and every wired Internet connections
- Compatible with ALL Internet software and firewall software