Soft29.com : PDF : convert document to pdf
PDF Document Converter
converts MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003, WordPerfect, HTML, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript and many other document types to PDF, PostScript, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX and BMP etc formats.
e-PDF Document Converter is a software product that dynamically converts MS Office 97/2000/XP/2003, WordPerfect, HTML, AutoCAD DWG, PostScript, EPS, PDF, MS Visio and many other document types to PDF, PostScript, EPS, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX and BMP etc formats. It works in both GUI version and Command Line version. With the PDF Document Converter you can convert your documents from and to PDF, EPS, PS and image files easily.
Batch Conversion Formats
Input formats: DOC, RTF, TXT, XLS, PPT, VSD, PDF, PS, EPS as well as any other printable documents.
Output formats: PDF, PS, EPS, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PNG.
- Server License $299.00
This license allows for the installation of product on a single server with multiple users accessing it concurrently.
- Site License $1500.00
This license allows for an unlimited number of installations of "e-PDF Document Converter" in one physical site.
PDF Document Converter Key Features
- Create PDF, PS, EPS and image files from any Windows application that supports printing
- Convert Microsoft Word, RTF, Text, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, AutoCAD drawings, Adobe PDF, PS, EPS, e-mail etc. files to PDF, Postscript (PS), EPS JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PNG files
- Save web pages in PDF format for future references
- Font embedding, resolution and image compression support
- Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003 support
- Support user defined page sizes
- Work as Windows Standard Printer, accept settings from DEVMODE structure
- Auto open PDF file after creation
- Support Asian language characters
- Multi-language support
- Live hyperlink support
- Native support for 500+ Windows applications
- Free upgrades in the future for registered users
- Do NOT need Adobe Acrobat software
- It is convenient and easy to operate, and documents can be directly dragged from Windows Explorer and converted fast
- Support sorting on file name when conversion in batch
- Support single file process, single directory process, multi-level directory process and many other process way
- In the case of batch conversion, several document files can be merged to create a single PDF file, or each document file be converted into a PDF file
- Password protection for PDF files with 40 or 128 bit encryption
- Set file permissions to restrict printing, copying, and future modifications to the document
- Set the document title, subject, author and keywords
- Support monitor multiple directories
- Batch convert document files to PDF files
- Support wildcard character, for example: *.doc, a*.rtf, etc
- Support command line operation (for manual use or inclusion in scripts)
- Support color depth and resolution settings within document to image conversion
- Support Password Protected PDFs