Soft29.com : Utilities : Backup :
Powerful solution for Data Migration (hard disk drive cloning and upgrading) and Backup.
DriveWizard Professional takes DriveWizard one step further by providing you the flexibility of being able to use several types of storage media such as DVD+RW, DVD-RW etc. Have the complete backup you need when errors or system failures occur. CompuApps DriveWizard is similar to buying insurance – you never know when a disaster will happen. With DriveWizard, each backup takes a complete image/clone of your hard drive or just the partitions you specify including OS, programs, files, and settings. DriveWizard allows you to rest easy knowing that your data is safe and secure. You don’t have to worry about selecting each file or program or trying to remember what you chose to save; everything is automatically backed up.
||Buy Now Only $49.95
|* Download full version and receive registration code via email immediately after ordering!
* Free technical supports within 24 hours (Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
With DriveWizard you can:
- Backup without leaving Windows
- Clone and upgrade hard drives
- Downgrade to a smaller size disk drive in case you wish to use a smaller capacity hard disk drive
- Restore your entire system or individual files
- Schedule automatic Backups
- Prepare Backup images
- Save to any internal drive (IDE, SATA etc.) or external drive (CD or DVD burners, USB or FireWire devices, PCMCIA and network locations). Use “instant imaging technology” to create backups without leaving Windows
- Span images over several DVD/ CD-R media
- Clones one hard drive to another
- Resizes your hard drive during upgrade
- Automatic Backup of files and folders on a regular basis
- Restores all of your files and operating system data
- Supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, HPFS, Linux EXT2, EXT3 & ReiserFS
- Supports IDE, Hi-Speed USB, IEEE 1394 (FireWire), PCMCIA, Parallel, SCSI, SATA…
- DriveUpgrade (Copying drives)
Choose this option for migrating data from a small hard disk that might be full to a newly purchased hard disk drive. Copied partitions are expanded to occupy the same proportion of the new hard disk as they do on the original hard drive. For example, if you had two 10GB FAT 32 partitions on a 20GB hard disk and you copied both partitions to a new 80 GB hard disk, each partition would be expanded to 40 GB on the new hard disk. You can choose to copy an entire hard drive or selected partitions.
- DriveMirror using DirectSector™ Technology
Capture everything on your hard drive, precisely as it is, using DirectSector™ Technology. DirectSector imaging has several key advantages over file-based copying solutions including improved performance, precise hard-drive imaging, preservation of Windows hard-drive optimizations, and flexibility. Protect all the information on your computer, not just application files.
- DriveSync (Automatic Backup)
DriveSync option allows you to synchronize your old hard drive with the new hard drive and update only changed and modified files. Schedule to update your backup drive automatically on a daily, weekly, monthly or any user-defined times. This feature takes the “One Touch Backup” one step further by automating the backup task on a regular basis.
- Restore Your System
Restore your entire system or just selected files…
Note: Use DRESTORE Application for restoring FAT16 and FAT32 partition. And for NTFS use the Recovery CD. For more details contact CompuApps Sales Dept.
Interfaces: Internal such as IDE, SATA, PCMCIA etc. and External such as Hi-Speed USB, FireWire (IEEE 1394), Parallel, SCSI or any interface which windows can support.
FileSystems: Supports varied file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, HPFS, Linux EXT2, EXT3 & ReiserFS.